For Demand Planners and Managers
Explore the top features that enable Integrated Business Planning for Demand Planners and Managers.
Reduce bias and improve accuracy using a true baseline and incremental forecast.
- Generate a consensus, Agreed Historical Baseline and use it to forecast the baseline;
- Use advanced, proprietary statistical modelling to eliminate promotions from actuals – even Ex Factory;
- Correct history using overrides and eliminate pipe fill from the start of demand;
- Use industry standard forecast algorithms so generate a trended, seasonal forecast;
- Manage exceptions manually with simplicity.
Make changes at any level in the hierarchies.
- Use default model(s) and manage exceptions at varying hierarchy combinations;
- Manage product life-cycle changes using percentages or values in any UOM;
- Have the system compute optimal statistical parameters based on product lead time forecasting;
- Manage the outputs to a distribution center or plant.
Collaborate with the business in real time for true Integrated Business Planning.
- Have forecast changes impact the Consensus Business Plan in real time;
- See changes to promotions appear in real time, and investigate their impact quickly;
- Interact with powerful charting and analysis.
Slice quickly through the range using A’s B’s and C’s for reviews.
- Slice through forecast reviews using Excel style slicers;
- Save view configurations for easy recall;
- Use automatic and manual product classifications to aid the IBP review processes.
Investigate forecast inputs and get to the root cause quickly.
- Quickly visualise the anatomy of the forecast on screen;
- Review changes for a forecast period based on when the change occurred;
- Drill in for full input assessment.
Understand and report on Forecast accuracy.
- Enjoy fixed reports such as the Pre-S&OP report;
- Slice and dice in Excel for extensive forecast accuracy drill down.
You may also be interested in Features for Account Executives and Managers.